Oftalderm® Scrub is a medical device for the removal of cellular debris and thickened sebum from eyelid margins, indicated to prevent and/or improve the symptoms of eye disorders such as blepharitis and meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD).
Jojoba oil is extracted by cold press from the seeds of Simmondsia Chinensis. It is the natural substance most similar to the sebaceous secretions produced by the glands at the eyelid margin level. Applied to the eyelid margins by using cotton swabs allows for removing cellular debris, thickened sebum and bacteria, improving ocular lubrication.
Oftalderm® Scrub is indicated for the treatment of blepharitis and meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD).
Use 1 or 2 times daily or according to medical prescription.
1. Press the mono-dose vial to impregnate the cotton end of the swab which you will find in this plastic bag with 1-2 drops.
2. Standing in front of a mirror, separate your lower lid from the eyeball by pulling it down using your finger.
3. Cleanse the rim of the lower eyelid gently rubbing 2-3 times with the cotton end of the dampened stick.
4. Remove the upper lid from the eyeball with a finger stretching your lashes toward your eyebrow area.
5. Cleanse the rim of the lower eyelid gently rubbing 2-3 times with the cotton end of the dampened stick.
• 30 Single-dose vials of 0.5 ml
• 60 Sterile cotton swabs
Do not administer the liquid in the vials directly into the eyes. If this occurs, temporary blurred vision may occur. Avoid contact between the cotton tip of the swab and the ocular surface. Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to any component of the product. Do not use the product after the expiration date printed on the carton and on each vial. Do not use if the pack is damaged. The device is a single use: using the product immediately after opening and discard the remainder present in single vial unused. It is important not to re-use the product after the opening because the content may lose the features of sterility compromising the functional performance of the device. Keep the product to protect from light and heat sources. Storing and using the product in an ambient temperature below 10°C could lead to a temporary and reversible solidification of the liquid component in the vials.
Olio di jojoba, Terpinen-4-olo.